Hi Dan,

Am 11.11.2011 22:41, schrieb Dan Lewis:
      Perhaps I missed something somewhere. Is there or could there be a
wiki page that we could use for updating what we are doing individually?
      For example: I am doing a major rewrite of Chapter 2

From an efficiency point of view, in the long term such info might best be kept somewhere "close to the document" (not in the wiki - where only insiders look for it - but in Alfresco perhaps?).

Question to David: Does Alfresco allow some kind of attached ("post-it" like) comments for a document? And, simultaneously, displaying them on a summary page (and grouping/sorting them arbitrarily, e.g. by document, priority, creation date / due date, or by name of creator?).

Just another thought ;-)
Nino