Hello!

I have a Wordpress account and some time to spend.  I don't know how can
I contribute with the blog, so I'll wait your words.

Regards
Sylvia

El jue, 10-11-2011 a las 17:37 -0500, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak escribió:

Please send the invitation. I do not have an account.

Also, my computer is squirrely at the moment. I updated to Fedora 16,
and there is a bug in the video driver. It causes certain things (like
editing wikis) to bring my computer to an almost total halt. Will add
some content after they update the driver (which is already in test, so
I will not bother to patch my system with a known work around).