     Perhaps I missed something somewhere. Is there or could there be a
wiki page that we could use for updating what we are doing individually?
     For example: I am doing a major rewrite of Chapter 2
(Planing-Designing your Database). Presently I am nearing the end of the
planning part of the chapter. The latter I hope to complete by the end
of the month.
     Imo, such a wiki page would allow team members to view what is
being done by the entire team at one time. It can also indicate what
will be needed to be done in the future based upon what is being done
now.
     Just a thought ...

--Dan