With many thanks to Hagar for allowing me to basically copy&paste (and modify a little) his rather
useful thread about the user-profile.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/UserProfile
It is interesting to see the way the wiki interpreted some of the spaces and things.  Looks ok but
i might tidy it to look more like the original next week sometime.

I didn't understand the coding stuff near the end but tried to make it look sensible.  Hopefully
someone can edit or give me a nudge.
Thanks and regards from
Tom :)