Hello

I have made a start on Chapter 1 of the Impress Guide and have now come to
my first question.

When inserting shapes for a drawing in a slide I think that the term
"invisible" for the fill-in colour should be changed to "none". Using the
word "none" is a standard term for fill-in colours for shapes in computer
software. This is the first time I have come across "invisible" and did
throw off track a little bit.

Users will be expecting to see the term "none" when making shapes in
drawings. Also, "none" will be an easier word to translate.

This comment also applies to the Drawing Guide.

Regards

Peter Schofield