Translating is not a trivial word-for-word replacement.  Some of the ideas and concepts might not
make much sense and so there might be better ways of saying things so that they do make sense more
easily.  Some words have implications and nuances in some languages that they don't have in others.
 That is why Machine Translators (such as Google Translate) make such humorous gaffes sometimes.