Brief is good!  Most topics can be expanded endlessly but the Getting Started Guide is just a brief
taster to encourage people to either check the other guides, find out on-line, ask around or
explore for themselves.

Good stuff!  It's great to get your feet wet again after so long dealing with infra-structure i
bet!  I have tons of filing to catch-up on at work now that "Black History Month" is over. Fun,
fun, fun.  Luckily i am off to the boat for a week soon.  Cold, wet, muddy and almost no access but
a good refreshing break :)