Ouch.  It is fair enough.  I think one problem was Sun's mastery but it's good to hear that the
problems we are having are not new.  In England it is a particularly difficult time to recruit
volunteers as a lot of charities are having their funding pulled away so they are all clamouring
for volunteers too.  Of course the top-down structure doesn't bode well for them either so like Sun
they might have troubles too.  None of which really helps
Apols and regards from
Tom :)