Ngày 11/11/10 9:23, Nguyen Vu Hung (kiei) vie^'t:
Following is a test:

Japanese:????????????
Chinese:??????:)
Vietnamese: Tie^'ng Vie^.t hie^?n thi. ?u+o+.c không nhi??
You see,

Japanese and Chinese (Unicode) appeared to be broken on the list
And Vietnamese Unicode becomese VIQR.

This is what I noticed in the emails's header: