Andrew,
No, you're not on the list yet. Do you have a wordpress.com login? If
so, what is your username there? I don't need your password, just your
username so I can grant you access to the libodocs blog.

If you don't have a wp.com username, I can send you an invitation to
join wp.com and the blog.

--Jean

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 14:53, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak