On 11/08/2011 12:59 AM, Jean Weber wrote:
Just a reminder (or news to some) that the Docs Team has a blog,
http://libodocs.wordpress.com/

Interested? Let me know and I'll give you write access to the blog.
You'll need to get a wordpress.com login, if you don't have one
already. Yes, another login to keep track of!

Drop me a message when I have access.... Or post here that it is so.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php