Ngày 11/11/09 12:15, David Nelson vie^'t:
Thank you, I received the document and now have the translations
intact. I will mail you back as soon as I have finished setting up the
space for you.
Thank you.
As regards the undesirable character conversion, I will raise the
matter with Florian Effenberger to see about a solution. Am I correct
that there is no problem occurring with the Vietnamese mailing list
hosted athttp://lists.hanoilug.org/pipermail/du-an-most/  ?

I thought that the reason documentation@global.libreoffice.org converts Vietnamese Unicode into VIQR is that the list masters want to get rid of MS TTF parsing bugs!?
I hope I was wrong.

HanoiLUG mailing lists run mailman/pipemail on Debian, we set UTF-8 as the
default encoding and there is no problem for 7 years :)

Following is a test:

Japanese:????????????
Chinese:??????:)
Vietnamese: Tie^'ng Vie^.t hie^?n thi. ?u+o+.c không nhi??