Hi,

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 1:06 AM, Dan Lewis <elderdanlewis@gmail.com> wrote:
OK, 100 tries later, the file finally uploaded to the draft folder.

Apologies for this. The upload feature currently has a minor glitch:
it sometimes takes 2 or 3 attempts to upload a single file. With
multiple files, it sometimes takes 2 or 3 attempts to upload the first
2 files in the set. All the other files seem to upload OK. I'm working
on resolving this with the Alfresco project. I'll be posting back
about the issue in due course.