On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 06:34, Dan Lewis <elderdanlewis@gmail.com> wrote:
    This morning I downloaded a copy of this chapter from Getting
Started Guide > Draft folder. I made the corrections in the chapter with
record changes on. I have named the ODT as 0108GS3-Base_DEL_20111109.odt
and uploaded it into the Draft folder AS OF 8:43 AM.
   I will leave someone else to review what I have done and accept the
changes. I'm not sure if that is where the file should have been placed.
After rereading some things it probably should have been place in the
Feedback folder.

Thanks, Dan. I'll review it. There are no Feedback folders in
Alfresco, so that is the best place to put it.

The intended process with Alfresco involves over-writing the existing
files (without changing the file name), but what you did is fine.
(Personally I prefer it, especially as this is intended to be
corrections to the published v3.3 chapter as well as in the file
updated for v3.4.)