     This morning I downloaded a copy of this chapter from Getting
Started Guide > Draft folder. I made the corrections in the chapter with
record changes on. I have named the ODT as 0108GS3-Base_DEL_20111109.odt
and uploaded it into the Draft folder AS OF 8:43 AM.
    I will leave someone else to review what I have done and accept the
changes. I'm not sure if that is where the file should have been placed.
After rereading some things it probably should have been place in the
Feedback folder.

--Dan