Hi Vu Hung,

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 6:43 AM, Nguyen Vu Hung (kiei) <vuhung@ki-ei.com> wrote:
I did send you off-list.

By the way, it seems that the mailing list documentation at
global.libreoffice.org
converts Vietnamese Unicode characters into VIQR "encode" without my
permissions

Thank you, I received the document and now have the translations
intact. I will mail you back as soon as I have finished setting up the
space for you.

As regards the undesirable character conversion, I will raise the
matter with Florian Effenberger to see about a solution. Am I correct
that there is no problem occurring with the Vietnamese mailing list
hosted at http://lists.hanoilug.org/pipermail/du-an-most/ ?