On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 03:04, Hazel Russman <hazeldebian@googlemail.com> wrote:
OK, locked and downloaded.

Recently I've had the impression my posts to this list aren't coming through. Any problems?

I've seen several notes from you about checking out files and checking
them in again, but I haven't replied to all of them. Of course, if you
sent something that didn't come through, I wouldn't know I'd missed
it. :-)