Writer Guide chapter 1: Introducing Writer

OK, locked and downloaded.

Recently I've had the impression my posts to this list aren't coming through. Any problems?

I've seen several notes from you about checking out files and checking
them in again, but I haven't replied to all of them. Of course, if you
sent something that didn't come through, I wouldn't know I'd missed
it. :slight_smile:

I have been having troubles at work so i have been kinda off-line until today.  A lot of catching-up to do.  Hazel i think your emails are getting through, certainly some of them are.  Jean has a good point tho lol.  How about checking the Nabble forum to see if your posts are there?
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Documentation-f1645240.html