Le 07/11/11 23:10, Jean Weber a écrit :

Hi Jean,

My main questions are to do with how and where we write/edit help:

* In the Help files themselves? (If so, where?)

Yes, that would ultimately be the best solution. They are in the git
repository in hc2 (helpcontent2), which one would have to check out and
use one's own local git tree. Once changes had been made, one could
propose integration of patches, as diff or patch files, either attached
to the issue or sent to dev mailing list.

If there are any questions about creating new help content, probably the
best person to ask is Andras Timar. From what I understand, new entries
require creation of a unique node id, so that the help index can be
rebuilt properly at compile time.

My understanding was that at one time it was going to be possible to
just write a new wiki entry in the online wiki help, which would get
converted back into the source code help via some script magic, but I
don't know what became of that. Andras is likely to know more.

Alex