Hi Jean,

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 11:56 AM, Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:
Ideally both, but given the lack of resources to keep things up to
date, my preference would be to make them "contributor docs" only,
listed on the wiki (and downloadable from there)... only because
that's how I've done the other chapters, all of which are still
incomplete drafts.

Me, too, I reckon this would be the best solution.

It's the usual balance between what's preferable and what's most
likely to be achieved.

Quite so...