Hello

Being the new boy in the neighbourhood, could someone please tell which user
guide I can get me teeth into. I am not worried about which part of
LibreOffice it is because I used to writing software user guides as the
software is being developed.

In my opinion not knowing too much about a subject tends to produce a better
user guide that the user will understand because you always have to keep
asking the question "Why?".

Regards

Peter Schofield