Hi David
thanks very much
regards
Martin

On Mon, 7 Nov 2011 19:51:33 +0200
David Nelson <lists@traduction.biz> wrote:

Hi Martin,

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 2:52 PM, Martin Fox <info@mjfox.ch> wrote:
Could an admin give me a login again please?

I mailed you your credentials. ;-)

Martin J Fox
马丁·福克斯
martin@mjfox.ch
butibum@bluewin.ch
VK7MM/HB9TQX
www.mjfox.ch / www.badwolf.ch
QQ 1472808085 / MSN butibum@hotmail.com
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you ever
tried.
Email sent using Axigen Free Mail Server:
http://www.axigen.com/mail-server/free