Just a reminder (or news to some) that the Docs Team has a blog,
http://libodocs.wordpress.com/

It was started with enthusiasm in May but soon abandoned by all except
me, and I don't have time to post often. The idea was to have a group
of people who would take turns producing one blog post a week. So, if
four people were involved, that would be one post each per month. (Of
course, people could post more often if they want to.)

I've been using the blog mainly for announcements, but it's also a
place for tips and short how-tos or links to other places (on our wiki
or elsewhere, including personal blogs) that have similar material.
Newcomers in particuarly might find this a good place to practice
writing; you don't have to match our writing style or use paragraph
and character styles correctly, just concentrate on content. You don't
even have to write "from scratch" if you don't want to -- you could
extract a topic from one of the books and turn it into a "how-to"
article.

Interested? Let me know and I'll give you write access to the blog.
You'll need to get a wordpress.com login, if you don't have one
already. Yes, another login to keep track of!