Great!  Thanks.

________________________________
From: Jean Weber [via Document Foundation Mail Archive] <ml-node+s969070n3488597h2@n3.nabble.com>
To: davidmichel <dsmichel@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 6:22 PM
Subject: Re: Wiki help

Let's make sure we're talking about the same thing: the table toward
the bottom of this section of this page:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development#Getting_Started_Guide

Look to the far right of the heading for that section. When you are
logged in, you should see [edit]. Click that, then scroll down in the
edit box to the table.

(The table is part of that section, so it doesn't have a separate
[edit] link. If we gave the table a subheading, it would have an edit
link. Perhaps I should do that.)

--Jean