Hi Jean,

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 9:51 PM, Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:
Ah, OK. That brings us back to the original question: where are the Help source files? And
related questions about how/where/when to write/edit the Help. Is this work all tracked through
the issue/bug system? Devs say "here is a new or changed function or dialog box which needs Help
written/revised?"

Well, I guess I could add content to the contributor docs about this.
Rainer Bielefeld popped up on this list a few months back asking how
he should in form us of new bugs/work requests. He's now forwarding
them to me, and I forward them to the list here, and bookmark them in
my mail for attention.

IIRC, the idea was to CC someone rather than the docs ML because it
might get a bit spammy with the interaction that shoots back and forth
about some bugs. Does this seem sensible?