Base Guide

I don't know what mailing list Drew is on right now, perhaps
someone else knows. If so, please tell me.
     My question has to do with text and spreadsheet databases. Where
should these be placed in the Base Guide? How much coverage should be
given to these? These are questions that he would likely know.

Hi,

I don't know what mailing list Drew is on right now, perhaps
someone else knows. If so, please tell me.
    My question has to do with text and spreadsheet databases. Where
should these be placed in the Base Guide? How much coverage should be
given to these? These are questions that he would likely know.

Drew is definitely monitoring the US marketing list, but can also be
found on the Website list and Design list. Or you can always mail him
directly. Just mail me offline if you want his address.