Hi,

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 11:01 AM, Nguyen Vu Hung (kiei) <vuhung@ki-ei.com> wrote:
Now we have LibO documentation in two forms

1) Wiki: http://help.libreoffice.org/Main_Page
2) Offline install

My questions are

a) Which one is master
b) Which one should I work on
   # I am from Vietnamese l10n team

In case you decide you want to use Afresco as platfor for developing
Vietnamese documenation, I can create a Vietnamese work space and
group.

Please just let me know if you want that.

Right now, I've added you to the English group.