     I don't know what mailing list Drew is on right now, perhaps
someone else knows. If so, please tell me.
     My question has to do with text and spreadsheet databases. Where
should these be placed in the Base Guide? How much coverage should be
given to these? These are questions that he would likely know.

--
Dan