Hello Tom

New boys are always a problem and hopefully I am now on the right track.

When I make a start on documentation and if I need to use or modify screen
shots, I shall now know what to do.

I have an old Toshiba laptop operating Ubuntu so I shall be able to pull any
screen shots from my old Toshiba friend.

Regards

Peter