On Thu, 2011-11-03 at 11:44 +0200, David Nelson wrote:
Hi,

I'm calling out to all present and past active members of the
Documentation team to post a vote (+1 or -1).

All of us who know Jean Weber are aware of her years of dedication to
documentation for OpenOffice.org, for ODFAuthors and now for
LibreOffice. You will also be aware of her great expertise in the
publishing profession, and her knowledge and experience of
OpenOffice.org and LibreOffice. We also know what a great organizer
she is. And we also are aware of the vast amount of work she does on
documentation development for the team.

I'm pretty certain that no-one will disagree with me when I say that
she has everyone's respect for her contributions.

I would like to see her empowered as an ambassador for the LibreOffice
project by having official recognition as the Documentation team lead.

Dan