Hi again, sorry

Ok, last time i only got as far as trying the Radiance and Adwaita themes.
Radiance seemed to be more along the lines of LibreOffice with gorgeous
oranges and rounded edges but the Adwaita looked more like OpenOffice on
Win98.

I only have 11.10 in a virtual machine and have not really worked out how to
use it.  When i tried 11.04 on bare metal my graphics card couldn't handle
Unity but now in a VM it can handle 11.10's Unity.  I can't work out how to
install themes or anything else in unity and annoyingly just started it
updating everything [sigh] sorry.  So, i think that's about where i got
stuck last time too.