You have Wikipedia on your side, <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HowTo>.

The HOWTO as a companion of FAQ and README is noted.  I also think there is affinity with the
MAN-page Unixism, <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_page>, although it is apparently uncommon to
use "man" full-capitalized.

North America goes off daylight savings time in about 13 hours.  Hoo Haa.  Now if I just go to be
early anyhow!

 - Dennis