I think it's amazing that we haven't managed to snaffle Regina into the docs team.  She would be a
great asset!  Possibly as much as Hazel.  She tends to give the best answers out of anyone on the
Users List and it's usually a sigh of relief when she takes an interest in someone's problem there.

I can't believe she needs help herself for once so any help you could give her would be very much
appreciated.  When replying please try to do "Reply to all" so that she sees the message.