     I think that Tom Davies suggestion of a specific wiki page we could
use to discuss how to organize the team and distribute responsibilities
to more of the people is an excellent idea.
     This leads me to the subject of this email. I have never used a
wiki before so I need someone to point me to instructions on how to make
contributions to a wiki. I have downloaded and installed the wiki
extension for LibreOffice which I think may be a beginning.
     I also will need a user name and password to access the URL
mentioned by Tom. The user name and email address I use for this mailing
list is at the end of this message.

Dan
elderdanlewis@gmail.com