On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 21:00, Morten Juhl-Johansen Zölde-Fejér
<mjjzf@syntaktisk.dk> wrote:
On 03.11.2011 11:48, Sigrid Carrera wrote:

Hi David,
+1 to your proposal,
but did you ask Jean if she's willing to take on this role?
Sigrid

I thought the same - it is fairly common that the people doing the heavy
lifting don't actually want to represent the operation outwards.
Having said that, I believe that the level of insight Jean Weber must have
at this point, some kind of ambassador or at least advisory status seems
well-deserved.

Actually, after so many years doing much of the heavy lifting, I now
prefer the outward-reaching "ambassador" and inward "advisory" roles.
But at the same time, I can't resist getting involved with the
hands-on dirty work. ;-)

(And a title of some sort can be very handy when talking with
outsiders. I'm still working on a more detailed note on the matter of
team leadership.)