What I found persuasive (as a non-binding voter [;<) was the recognition of
you as an ambassador for documentation.  Maybe documentation ambassador would
work better?  Or champion?

In any case, I recommend that you accept the accolade and that all of us
recognize that you are and will likely be a superb contributor, one that all
of us, I presume, aspire to be, with no obligations beyond those of any
volunteer.

Regards,

 - Dennis E. Hamilton
   tools for document interoperability,  <http://nfoWorks.org/>