Based on what I saw on the Document Foundation Wiki, it looks like this is
available, and I will try this as my first project:

Chapter 5 (Calc)
Redesigned Move/Copy Sheet dialog (Edit->Sheet->Move/Copy) - put in section
on "working with sheets".
Add a few words on sheet tab colors (get words from Calc Guide).
Add a few words on total and subtotals?
Mention Pivot Tables (formerly DataPilot) and refer reader to Calc Guide.
Add a few words on functions and formulas, refer reader to Calc Guide.

Should I use Track Changes (or its LO equivalent) while making these
revisions?

If this is OK, I will go ahead with this task.

Thanks,

David