Le 03/11/11 19:30, Dan Lewis a écrit :
Hi Dan,

     There is a link to Getting Started with Base for LibreOffice on the
page you mentioned. It is based on the the Getting Started with Base
written for OOo written by yours truly with the help of a few others
that were greatly appreciated.
     I would like to see some people working on a Base Guide for
LibreOffice. I would even like to collaborate with anyone willing to do
this (if I'm allowed to do this since I am presently working on a Base
Guide for Apache Open Office). Base is not as hard to learn as most
people think. It does help to have a background in algebra for formulas
used in a query. What would be great for someone who knows something
about the algebra of sets. This only has to be something fairly
elementary (e.g.: intersections, unions, cross products).

AFAIK, anyone is welcome here, much as they are on AOOo. It is just two
slightly different ways of working. Personally, I find it hard to give
enough time to one project, let alone two at the same time, so am
focussing on LibreOffice, but in the end, the products are still pretty
similar for the time being.

Alex