+1

2011/11/3 Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk>

Hi :)

+1

--- On Thu, 3/11/11, Jay Lozier <jslozier@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Jay Lozier <jslozier@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Vote: Elect Jean Weber as
Documentation team lead
To: documentation@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Thursday, 3 November, 2011, 17:40
+1 for Jean

On 11/03/2011 05:44 AM, David Nelson wrote:
Hi,

I'm calling out to all present and past active members
of the
Documentation team to post a vote (+1 or -1).

All of us who know Jean Weber are aware of her years
of dedication to
documentation for OpenOffice.org, for ODFAuthors and
now for
LibreOffice. You will also be aware of her great
expertise in the
publishing profession, and her knowledge and
experience of
OpenOffice.org and LibreOffice. We also know what a
great organizer
she is. And we also are aware of the vast amount of
work she does on
documentation development for the team.

I'm pretty certain that no-one will disagree with me
when I say that
she has everyone's respect for her contributions.

I would like to see her empowered as an ambassador for
the LibreOffice
project by having official recognition as the
Documentation team lead.

I'd like to put this to a vote to be cast within this
thread over the
next days (up to November 15, unless there is clearly
a consensus
beforehand).

If you agree with this proposal, please could you
respond with +1.

If you feel that the team should continue to operate
without any one
single leader, with things being taken care of by the
person most
diligent at that moment, please respond with -1.

Should we ask Jean Weber to take on the role of
recognized LibreOffice
Documentation team lead? +1 or -1?

--
Jay Lozier jslozier@gmail.com

All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived
and cannot be deleted

deleted