+1 for Jean

On 11/03/2011 05:44 AM, David Nelson wrote:
Hi,

I'm calling out to all present and past active members of the
Documentation team to post a vote (+1 or -1).

All of us who know Jean Weber are aware of her years of dedication to
documentation for OpenOffice.org, for ODFAuthors and now for
LibreOffice. You will also be aware of her great expertise in the
publishing profession, and her knowledge and experience of
OpenOffice.org and LibreOffice. We also know what a great organizer
she is. And we also are aware of the vast amount of work she does on
documentation development for the team.

I'm pretty certain that no-one will disagree with me when I say that
she has everyone's respect for her contributions.

I would like to see her empowered as an ambassador for the LibreOffice
project by having official recognition as the Documentation team lead.

I'd like to put this to a vote to be cast within this thread over the
next days (up to November 15, unless there is clearly a consensus
beforehand).

If you agree with this proposal, please could you respond with +1.

If you feel that the team should continue to operate without any one
single leader, with things being taken care of by the person most
diligent at that moment, please respond with -1.

Should we ask Jean Weber to take on the role of recognized LibreOffice
Documentation team lead? +1 or -1?

--
Jay Lozier jslozier@gmail.com