On 03.11.2011 11:48, Sigrid Carrera wrote:
Hi David,
+1 to your proposal,
but did you ask Jean if she's willing to take on this role?
Sigrid

I thought the same - it is fairly common that the people doing the heavy lifting don't actually want to represent the operation outwards. Having said that, I believe that the level of insight Jean Weber must have at this point, some kind of ambassador or at least advisory status seems well-deserved.

All the best, Morten
__
Morten Juhl-Johansen Zölde-Fejér
http://syntaktisk.dk * mjjzf@syntaktisk.dk