Hi David,

I've created your Alfresco account and mailed you the credentials.

I'm very taken up with stuff for the next 10 days, but will be
updating the Alfresco coverage of the team contributor guide as soon
as finished.

Meanwhile, please do post here on the list with any questions you
have, and I'll respond quickly. If you manage to upload docs (it's
actually quite easy) then great, But if you have problems with that,
feel free to mail any stuff to me directly and I'll do the honors for
you.

Thanks for joining the team. :-)