Hello LibreOffice

I would like to volunteer as a Technical Author for LibreOffice now that I can devote time to
projects like this after 26 years of technical publications. I have covered a wide range of
subjects and produced a wide range of documents with a good deal of success (nobody is 100%
perfect).

Could you please send me details of how to start. Also I will need an account so that I can log in
to your documentation system.

If you need more personal details, then please get in touch.

Regards

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com