I've taken Chapter 4 (Writer) of the Getting Started guide to update
to v3.4.x. When I've done that, I intend to make similar updates to
the relevant chapters of the Writer Guide, which are 3, 6, and 7. I
probably won't get through this with my usual speed, but I'll let you
know when the chapters are ready for further review and editing.

Anyone ready to have a go at Getting Started Chapter 5 (Calc), 6
(Impress), or any of the other chapters that have not yet been done?
If so, please start a new thread with a relevant subject line.

Not sure how to proceed with Alfresco? Just ask (new thread, please).
Our instructions for its use are out of date, and the Alfresco Help
won't help you because of the customisations made to the LibreOffice
install.