Hi David,

Welcome to the team and thanks for joining. I have created an account
on the LibreOffice Alfresco platform for you and mailed you the
details.

Alfresco is what the team is currently using as a working platform for
documentation development.

Please feel free to ask all the questions you like about Alfresco and
I'll answer them for you.