I am Dan Lewis who has been working with ODFAuthors for a few years.
I am the author of "Getting Started with Base" in the Getting Started
Guide. I am also writing the Base Guide for OOo. So far, I have
completed Chapter 1,Introducing Base, and am nearing completion on
Chapter 2, Planning/Designing your Database. Chapter 3, Data Input and
Removal, has been written, but needs some rewriting as well as editing.
Chapter 4, Data Output, is in similar condition.
    All of these are available for others to use as a basis for
Libreoffice's Base Guide.

Dan