On Tue, 25 Oct 2011 12:45:17 +1000
Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:

GS Ch3 and WG Ch10 have been updated with Gary's suggestions and are
now in the Proofing folder for the respective books on Alfresco.

I don't think it would be at all a good idea for me to look at GS3 again - it needs a new eye on
it. But I've downloaded WG10 for proofing.
--
Hazel Russman <hazeldebian@googlemail.com>