Another excellent point. Thanks, Gary. I've amended the chapters. -- Jean

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 10:33, Gary Schnabl <gSchnabl@swdetroit.com> wrote:
Another thing... CNET mentioned that 90% of LO installations were for
Windows users. Many users of MS Word are aware that Word employs a
normal.docm file for its default template and the means how to regenerate
it. Mention in LO/OOo docs should advise users that there is no factory
default template file, but that those factory defaults are embedded within
the software implementation.