Another thing... CNET mentioned that 90% of LO installations were for Windows users. Many users of MS Word are aware that Word employs a normal.docm file for its default template and the means how to regenerate it. Mention in LO/OOo docs should advise users that there is no factory default template file, but that those factory defaults are embedded within the software implementation.

Gary