The Getting Started guide should contain subsections as to that extensions, etc. would not necessarily need to be reinstalled after updating LO from one version to another. A case in point is my not having to reinstall the Template Changer. And, if there are other things that maybe not be needed to be redone after an update or reinstallation, mention of those should also be included in GS.

And then in Chapter 10 of the WG, a note can be made to that effect for that subsection. IOW, the first two steps of that 5-step procedure may likely not be needed if the Template Changer was already installed in an earlier version of OOo/LO--as noted in my own case.

Gary