This is the first time I've used Unity; didn't liked the 11.04
iteration. I'm not sure whether I'll stick with Unity or revert to
"Classic" Gnome, assuming that option is still available. Must confess
I'm not spending much time on Linux these days, having switched to a
Mac for day-to-day work.

--Jean